JP On Gaming

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I applied for PFS Position

It should come as no surprise to anyone that from the moment I chanced upon Joshua Frost’s post on the Paizo web site, (see the post here) there was no doubt in my mind that I would send my name as a volunteer.

From the start, I have believed that such a “widening” of the campaign structure was inevitable and have been urging people to play (and report their events) so the campaign could reach that point sooner rather than later. Once again, my words proved to be prophetic (and for once, it was not a prophecy of doom that I was speaking!) So I read over the requirements, weighed my “achievements” and wrote down a word document. It quickly became clear that the region does not hinge on any one person, but on the back of the many volunteers who make it come alive.

I really hope I get the position but I wish good luck to any who apply.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment