JP On Gaming

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rhulic power grows! Herne and Jonne

When I first read about these guys, everyone just blasts and calls them everything from "useless" to "only if you play Durgen". Well after one game with them, I LOVE these guys! The Scatter shooting ability while not damaging to jacks, can make whole light infantry units disappear. And best of all, they can be included as part of my tier 4 Gorten list! For the same price as the Horgenhold Artillery, yet they can move!

True, They may not be as powerful as they could be if I ran Durgen as my caster, but I like what I've seen so far. I think they will replace the artillery from now on...

Oh! And the models are pretty cool too!



JP

2 comments:

  1. I've run them with Damiano and they work pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have Damiano... Only Fiona, Gorten and pMagnus!

    ReplyDelete