JP On Gaming

Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm joining Obsidian Apocalypse Kickstarter

LPJ doesn't want me to say but Obsidian Twilight was the first product that put me in touch with his products, then I was introduced to NeoExodus and well... You all know the rest. But this post is about Obsidian Apocalypse.

LPJ is stubborn. For weeks now I have been asking him to add me to the Kickstarter for Obsidian Apocalypse. For all this time I was pitching ideas to him on things I'd like to do there. Unlike NeoExodus, I wouldn't have the time to do it all, and with the great names attached to the project, I was like a moth to a flame.

I mean, guys I admired like James Desborough who wrote the original product. Owen Stephens who is a giant in the industry and someone whom I got the honor of updating to Pathfinder some of his work on NeoExodus (the Sanguine Covenant and the Order of Kaga). And Richard Pett who wrote many of my favorite Pathfinder adventures.

By the way... DAMN YOU RICHARD PETT! I still have nightmare about Carrion Hill! DAMN YOU!

I felt a little starstruck and the idea of adding a few of my idea to this massive project weighed on me. I've been wanted to add some of the ideas to the project that I had from the start. So my stubbornness came into play. Finally, I won!

Before some of you go berserk about me dropping NeoExodus, I'm not. I just want to add a few things to OA, not the whole thing. Help on with the project as a fun side-project from NeoExodus.

There are just a few days left on this! Check it out. Kickstarter for Obsidian Apocalypse

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment