JP On Gaming

Friday, May 31, 2013

Denver Comic Con is upon us again!

Denver Comic Con is upon us again!

I would like to say that I am really looking forward to it, but I have just been so completely swamped under real work that I would need an extra two weeks to prepare what I need for it. And that would be barely scraping by...

I had originally planned on putting out a new NeoExodus Legacies adventure, of which I've been talking about for weeks now. However, I have not been able to complete it. I know, it's weird... I have all the combats in there, the story is sound.

But it is missing some Zazz...

There is something there that makes it good, but not great. I know, I know, "Do not make Great the enemy of Good" but I have difficulty agreeing with that. So I have a choice: putting something I don't find great out there or hold on it.

I decided to keep it back. That way I will be able to get it done to my liking AND I'll get to focus on PaizoCon... Hopefully I get to finish all I need to!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment