JP On Gaming

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two Deathstalkers for the Legion

One of the first things every gamer must do is fine and support their local store. I used to be a man who gave love to two stores in Colorado: Gamers' Haven and Petries, which I enjoyed for different reason. Now that I'm in Kentucky, I had to find a new place. This place is the Louisville Game Shop. I know, the name is not overly imaginative, but the place feels like an old-school store - but with tables to play in the back.

The first order for minis that I posted at my new game store was for two Deathstalkers for my Legion of Everblight. These hunters are pretty cool and will beef up my small band of striders - a unit I already love very much.

If you look closely you will notice the minor conversion I did to one of them.





I will be posting a number of Legion pictures in the next few days.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment