JP On Gaming

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hordes Minions: Wrong-Eye and Snapjaw

You might remember that before leaving Colorado, I had some store credit left and I arranged with the store to order and pickup my goodies at Tacticon. Well as usual, the guys from Gamers' Haven came through and I got my hands on these two bad boys.

My children are both fond and scared of alligators (our visit at the Colorado gator farm did little to alleviate that). So I painted these miniatures trying to make them look as realistic as possible. So I researched a number of alligator pictures then painted these guy accordingly! I like the final result!

In-game they are also pretty great because they are willing to work for any Hordes faction and Cryx (which I don't have). However these guys are pretty cool on their own.



No comments:

Post a Comment