JP On Gaming

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FOE: Writing updates

It's been a while since I posted an update on the many writing projects I am involved with and things you can expect from FOE.

First Ones Entertainment/ Legacies

As of right now, we are working off two drafts for the Origins adventures and working our way up to building the interactive itself. It will be offered at PaizoCon and Origins, and maybe others (I am thinking Fandom Fest here is Louisville, but the jury is still out).

Both of those adventures deal with Sametia. Also, for the first time, one of the adventures will be a direct tie-in to the interactive. This means that ideally you get to play them back-to-back for the full experience. Don't worry, if you don't do so, then you aren't lost, but the whole story comes to life.

First Ones Entertainment/ Art

I have commissioned a couple of art pieces from someone who is doing some awesome work! Here is a preview of someone we call "Jawbreaker". She is a female enuka barbarian.

First Ones Entertainment/ Big new project

I have begun putting down the basis of a new writing project I am working with a number of other people. This is gonna be something big that is unlikely to come together in the next few days. You will see more of this new "Secret Project X" updates in the coming months. Right now, I am still getting some initial feedback on an rough draft.

The best elements of Planescape, Ravenloft, NeoExodus, and other bits and bobs combined. Something big this way comes...

First Ones Entertainment/ Small projects

I am working on a number of small projects for FOE. One of those I started working on and it keeps ballooning. Requirement creep you say? Yes.

I am also working on the Gladiator mini game re-issue I mentioned yesterday in my post about gladiators.

Witch Hunter RPG

Yes, I know! I know! I'm lagging WAYYY behind on getting this done. I'm still working on it. It is nearly to the point where it can be play-tested.

LPJ Design

I am not currently involved with any project with LPJ Design. This might change in the future.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment