JP On Gaming

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stuffing'd Eggs: a real-life recipe!

The morning after Thanksgiving, I posted a number of pictures of a family recipe. A lot of people have asked me for directions. So as a public service announcement, I am posting the recipe here. This is not an exact recipe.

You will need: stuffing (a lot of it), eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and paprika (last three not shown). Papazooka as Kitty calls it. If your stuffing is a tad dry (mine was), you will need to add some broth, so I used vegetable broth. I added some cranberries to the dish, but they were found "unsatisfying".

With the stuffing, create little cups in the buttered muffin tray.

I added cranberries only to a few as a "surprise". The kids thought that was really exciting!

Crack eggs into the small stuffing cups. I split the yokes into their own cups.

Add cheese to the top. As the eggs are not even, cheese can compensate for those cups with a lower levels of egg. Plus, everyone loves cheese! Next add the salt-pepper and the papazooka.

350 for ~20 minutes, until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted.

I like to flip them over before serving and allow them a few minutes to cool.

Enjoy! So you know, twelve is just enough for our family!

FOOD!!!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment