JP On Gaming

Friday, May 15, 2015

Last chance to back WitchHunter Kickstarter

Let me take a moment to get my nose out of Tyrants of Saggakar and take a look around, see what's going on.

You certainly all know by now that I am a HUGE fan of the work PCI does with Arcanis and that on a personal level, I am a huge fan of their WitchHunter setting and what my good friend Clint Blome has been doing (I need MORE MODS).

How can I describe the world of WitchHunter? Think Solomon Kane with the serial numbers filed off. Two-fisted, pulpy and dark. I can't quite describe it as horror, but it might be because... WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONSTERS! It just happens that they have a Kickstarter for a book filled with monsters and opponents for WitchHunter. It is in the last two days and a little bit to go before they get funded. It is inching up there, but let's make this a reality.

In short, as I told Henry: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Where JP whines and cries

Now let me tell you this sad tale of how I failed big time at doing something I said I would do. As I pride myself on doing what I say and saying what I do, I take this one personally. Last week, I got on the phone with Henry about putting together an interview about the kickstarter and posting it here at the start of the week.

Then shit happened: car engine blew up, had to rent a car, shop for a new car, etc. And I will admit that I COMPLETELY DROPPED THE BALL.

I'm more than a little angry at myself for this as - as usual - I had questions I would've liked answered about it, the organized play campaign, Arcanis, and a number of other bits and pieces. I guess this will have to wait.

Please go and check it out. Even if you do not plan to play WitchHunter, the content can certainly be used in other game systems. I mean... MONSTERS!!!

Here is a Link to the Kickstarter please back it if you can. It would be awesome if this funded.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment