JP On Gaming

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Service is Eternal: The Guide to the First Ones of Saggakar released!

Service is eternal is going to be the first major release for our Tyrants of Saggakar setting. I've been talking about this for a while now. Teased you about it in this post and that post.

Well, today is the day where I can unveil the final cover for the book! I was not able to secure my original piece of art (don't read anything into it, I just grabbed something the artist could not sell). However, after some time and quite a lot of searching, I have been able to secure another awesome piece of art.

Service is Eternal is filled with nasty goodies to drop on your players. I should not say this, but one of my reviewer is planning to add what he finds in here into his own campaign. To surprise his players with the love and attention that's been put into this tome. I am anxiously waiting to hear about what havoc they reap upon the campaign there.

I plan to have a special Legacies bonus for the release. I am still deciding what I want to give out. Perhaps a special cert allowing people to play First Ones, perhaps access to the content for your own Legacies character, or something else. I'm not sure yet and I take suggestions...

Here is the link to the book.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment