JP On Gaming

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Commission: Throne of the Dwarven King

A few weeks ago, my buddy Bjorn asked me if I wanted to paint something for him. We met at a local restaurant and he handed me this wonderful piece from his Reaper Bones. At the time I suffered from major jealousy because my own box was still days before it shipped.

He had a single request: to give the dwarf a silver right arm. It's hard to see from the picture but it is there.

Personal highlight include the silver piece behind the throne. I wanted a metallic piece that was tarnished... Like a piece of silver that hasn't been fully cleaned. My mother used to have silver cutlery and should have to clean them every few years or they would turn black. That is the effect I was going for and it looks pretty good to me... Hope he's as thrilled about it as I am.

Update: I finally got my Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment